The Beersocks Beer Blog

This Blog is dedicated to my many thoughts and feelings about beer. I will describe different beers and my experiences with them

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm Lame=Better Stop Being Lame

I've decided I need to get off my ass and start reviewing my life and the many beers I try. Had a pretty wild year, and really got off posting about beers. Still, I continued trying amazing beers, and well, I just need to get back to beer blogging. Here is a quick of the top of my head list....
The Top=New Glarus Bourbon Bock.....
now here are the rest that I can think of
Lost Branch Amber
Real Brown
Sprecher Mai Bock
New Glarus a bunch of great stuff
Virgin Island Pale Ale
Palmeto Pale (Awesome if your in South Carolina)
A ton of beers and some really cool mead at the Glunz tasting
Uggghhhhh thats all I can think of.
Next post will be a real post.

2 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Take a look at this blog:

André Benjamim

And leave a comment!

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUCKING FINALLY! LONG LIVE THE BEER BLOG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home