The Beersocks Beer Blog

This Blog is dedicated to my many thoughts and feelings about beer. I will describe different beers and my experiences with them

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Brewed up the latest batch last night

I've got the fat tire clone in bottles and the first 2 gallons will be ready for the Pisces party next weekend. Decided to brew an IPA with all of the leftover grains from previous brews. I'm calling it the "Left Over Oatmeal IPA", and it looks to be a good beer. We put five different grains and a pound of oatmeal in it. Then we hopped the hell out of it. Rather large batch, somewhere around 8-9 gallons. Can't wait to have a party and try to drink a couple gallons of beer.

3 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whenever that party is, I'm there!

-Jeremy

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Dr. Beer Socks said...

You got it man, hoping sometime in late April early May, could wait as long as June. I think this will be a real nice warm weather beer.

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you write anymore?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home