The Beersocks Beer Blog

This Blog is dedicated to my many thoughts and feelings about beer. I will describe different beers and my experiences with them

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Beer under a microscope


just found this site while reading my big book of beer, and it's pretty cool. Basically they take beer and freeze it, then look at it under a really powerfully microscope. You would think they all look the same, but there are extreme differences between them. Pictured is a Sam Smith Oatmeal Stout. Check out the site...
http://www.micro.magnet.fsu.edu/beershots/index.html

Feel free to comment on any good ones

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew beer was a beautiful thing, but this brings new meaning to the phrase. Keep up the good beer blogging work!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home