The Beersocks Beer Blog

This Blog is dedicated to my many thoughts and feelings about beer. I will describe different beers and my experiences with them

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Bitburger


I stopped by my favorite watering hole last night, and instead of drinking the 2 hearted, which gets me into a dark drunk whole before I know what's happening, I decided to have a bitburger. It's a crisp german style larger, with an almost sweet aroma and after taste to it. Best served using the slow pour method, and a very refreshing/ fairly light drink. Here's what they have to say about it..."Only the best of everything - this is the Bitburger brewery's clear company philosophy. We aim for comprehensive quality in all areas of corporate activity. In order to live up to this expectation, we combine tradition with modern technology and bring this in harmony with people and nature. Careful handling of natural resources is as much a focus for us as is the satisfaction of our customers. The expertise and commitment of our employees mean that we are prepared for the demands of tomorrow - focussing on the future has always been a tradition at Bitburger."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home